My workflow in the last few days was to select/process series of way id's from
Frederik list with closed iterations that look to come from the same changeset.

Using the JOSM Overpass query function with instructions I provided earlier, it
is easy to download such a block of data, validate and correct with the help of
the validation functionality.

But when there is both quadri-duplicates combined with Bad quality problem
illustrated from the overpass query below, I leave it to Quality teams involved
in the project (here #hotosm-project-11827) to document and correct.

See http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/1sQQ

Pierre