I hesitate to say what is relevant to OpenStreetMap.  For example many trees are mapped but locally we lost about a quarter of them in a recent storm.  Is mapping all the trees in Canada relevant to OpenStreetMap?  Keeping the number of trees up to date or even shop opening hours for that matter is a problem.

Cheerio John