Dear all,

In my presentation in Prague, I proposed an approach to identify the services
that transport protocols provide. At the end of the ensuing discussion, I said
that I (with co-authors) would write a draft that explains the proposal by
applying the proposed method to TCP and SCTP.

We just submitted this document - see below;  I hope that this will lead to
some discussion on the list...

Cheers,
Michael