Hi Ben,

this change rather removed the restriction to not analyze features of security protocols (other than tcpinc); this is mainly the first sentence. As we see a closer integration of TLS with QUIC and we in general think that security features are important, it is actually an important change to allow us to do some additional work in this space.

Mirja