I feel your pain, Petimar. I waited for my Poe mandolin for a year, had it shipped overnight in a Calton. When it arrived, I opened the case and looked inside...and there was the broken headstock scroll. Hadn't even played a single note.
-------------- Original message from Petimar <p...@petimarpress.com>: --------------