I was told a story about a fellow up north of here that owns/owned a
pre-war Martin D45...yea, one of the real ones...pristine, mint
condition. Well, he babied the guitar to a fault. I mean, who wouldn't
really, considering what they're worth? Anyway, his toddler daughter
had been trying really hard one day to get his attention and he just
kept messing with that Martin. So somewhere along the way she spotted
his car keys laying around and she picked them up and hurled them at
him to get his attention. You guessed it...they landed square in the
middle of the top of his D45. Can you say "gouge" boys and girls? I
think the guy's priorities changed right on the spot, especially when
he found himself holding his daughter up in the air. It is, after all,
only a guitar.

These things get REAL complicated sometimes, and right quick too <G>.
Spec Tater