Since you asked......

I thinking some folks would appreciate at least (1) ten minute or so
"one on one" session with one of the instructors...realize this is
logistically difficult but I bet it could be orchestrated...maybe the
student does not have his/her choice of which instructor but get's a
mini private session with a one of the pro's.

50 students times 15 minutes (10 plus a 5 buffer)  = 750 minutes
divided by 60 = 12.50 hours
Each one of the five instructors each take a 2 1/2 hour slot where all
they do is see students for the private session
If students opt out of the "one on one" then the time constraints get
easier to manage.

Perry