Okay, okay, the speculation regarding Monroe and Scotland is good, but
back to the topic...What is missing from the headings list regarding
Monroe Camp? What has been overlooked? What has not been looked at
closely enough? Any other old/new fusion ideas(reasonable, of course)?
It needs to be understood that there is a lot of this that I take for
granted because I don't necessarily need to actively think about to
play "Wheel Hoss" or "You Won't Be Satisfied That Way" or whatever.
There may be whole topics for discussion that lay buried in the info
that would really help explain the style better to all of us, just it
has not been recognized so far. Come on, this group page is for us all
to use to talk about this mandolin music obsession we have. I know
there's more of you here than are responding. I know there are
opinions and questions not being voiced.

Jump in the fray.
Tater