http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGQ5iCKdTeI

I guess when your the man though alot is forgiven... you can tell it
bothers him though!

??? I am not sure how I feel about em.  I haven't used one yet but
have only been on stage 3 times....

I know I have wished for the lyrics. I tried the cheat sheet but with
12 songs you cant really scroll down the little sheet in micro print
that is taped to your mando either, I not only sang the words to the
wrong song but I should have just not worried about it... I knew the
lyrics just should've lettem out!

Adam