Thanks Everyone, terrific feedback. I hope my guitarist comes through
tomorrow night, I'll keep y'all informed.
There is a tune where I kept confusing the verses, and in Take Your
Shoes Off Moses the Fiddle asked what the word Smite meant. After
several comments, laughter, discussion etc, I then always remembered
that word to be in the 2nd verse and it stuck like glue. I also used
to be a bit lazy with I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby (Louvin) and
after deciding to learn it properly, I began rehearsing without paper
and then started singing in the shower and in the car, which did the
trick. I started to imagine the plot to the story and Bingo. But my
poor family :-)

Chef, that RS link sums it all up . . . . now what was I
sayin' . . . .
HK