thanks David For saying this  it really needed to be said.  We are so worried
about hurting eachothers feelings in this country and world our once thick skin
has become paper thin.  As you say where would all the greats be if they had
been told all of thier lif ethat they were good enough?

Dennis

www.friendsforlifedogtraining.com

When will the madness stop.  Spay and Neuter your pets

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me