My Wife Pam and I hosted a Mandolin workshop with Mike along with Roland White
and Rolands wiife Diane. Mike stayed at our house for foour of the longest days
of my life.  Other than his addiction to E-bay mike is no different from any of
us.  Yes his suspenders may be a bit tight and he may be folicly challenged
like most of us and he can put some chow away.  i do have to say i was sad to
see him go.....

Dennis

www.friendsforlifedogtraining.com

When will the madness stop.  Spay and Neuter your pets

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me