After all this mando talk about tenors, I got a chance to mingle a bit
with Joel Eckhaus from Earnest Instruments. He makes a really fine
tenor, acoustic or electric. Check out his website. Also, I met Adam
Buchwald who runs a luthier school up that way. Very nice tenor from
him too. Dammit, I need a tenor...
TBug