...and Learning To Crawl goes on my top 25 best CD list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Don <adobeinthepi...@gmail.com>
Sender: taterbugmando@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:15:22
To: <taterbugmando@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Taste

Nelson, if you really haven't listened to Tony Rice, you're missing
the 2 Blake and Rice albums with Uncle Norman playing some fine
mandolin from time to time including "Bright Days", perhaps the most
beautiful tune Norman has written.

I had a 2 hour drive today--put the pod on shuffle as always and heard
a bit of everything from the Yardbirds, reggae, lots of Monroe, The
Pretenders, Blake & Rice, Tibetan Buddhist chants, a chapter from
"Your Brain on Music", Merle Haggard. I like it when I hear Led
Zeppelin then Monroe. <g>