I hung with the "Song A Week" group religiously for the first six months. It
was a musical Bataan Death March to learn a tune and post a video every
week! ... So, are people posting their "Grubs" somewhere, or is this just a
personal pedagogical challenge? I don't see them. (I also don't see these
few messages in the group. Perhaps if I paid closer attention I wouldn't be
as confused!)