Every tune is different for me. Sometimes I get it right away and then other
tunes never seem to sink in and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do
with the difficulty of the tune. I can play along with both the youtube and
Hatcher's recording (of course I'm playing it on the fiddle and would
probably crash and burn if I was learning the tune from another source) but
I would not feel comfortable at all performing the tune at this point. So I
don't know if it's better to have a new tune every two weeks instead of
every month. I suspect that with most of us it would be better to stick with
once a month just because of all the other stuff we have to deal with. I
would probably get behind with the shorter time period but whatever is fine
with me.

One of things I've noticed is that in the youtube they put the A drone at
the end of the tune but it sounds like Hatcher is putting it at the
beginning of the tune. Does anyone else hear it that way?