From: "mistertaterbug" <taterbugmu...@gmail.com>
To: "Taterbugmando" <taterbugmando@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 4, 2010 7:25:13 AM
Subject: Re: Song of the Month-December 2010

Does anybody but me think that a month is too long to learn a song? I
mean, I've been working on "Garfield's Blackberry Blossom" for about
10 years off and on, so I get it, but maybe two weeks is better. Or is
there just too much to do for some to get it together in two weeks?
I'm a mind to think that some of you are like me in that if the time
period in front of us is too long, then maybe we won't start on it for
a couple weeks. Of course, I know this is supposed to be fun too.
Thoughts?
taterbug