All,

I haven't had time to pick up the mandolin but once in the last two weeks.
Life is kinda busy right now.  My wife is making her second trip in 4 days 2
hours away to see her mother in ICU.  It really is a matter of (little) time
before she is gone.  In the meantime, I am Mr. Mom and Mr. Dad, taking care of
a birthday slumber party for my little girl, who turned seven yesterday among
the rest of the duties.

I've intentionally not listened to anyone's recording because I don't want to
be influenced by anyone's take on it.  I am sure they are all terrific, though.

I hope to get some time to work on it tonight.

Nelson

 On Mon 12/ 6/10  9:00 PM , Steve Cantrell sec...@bellsouth.net sent: