At the risk of tipping the scale a bit, I talked to Chirps this
morning and told him we might be doing his tune for the SOTM. I
invited him over to record some video of him doing MS Palisades (and
likely others) this weekend and I could post it for the group.

Should be a fine time... and there will almost certainly be copious
beer drinking involved.