Well I started looking at it this evening, so it had better be ;-).
It's a really stately tune the way he does it. I didn't know the
Pallisades were some cliffs, or mountains, but that explains it.
I managed to tab out the tune and (as always) am amazed by the depth
that a good performance and all the details give to what is really not
a terribly complicated tune. Suppose that's what music is all about
really!
Happy New Year to everyone. This list has been one of my great
pleasures this year
Abrazos
Robin

2011/1/1, mistertaterbug <taterbugmu...@gmail.com>:
> Okay,
> So I vote for "Palisades..." for January.
> Tbug
>
> On Dec 28 2010, 1:56 pm, Holstein <st...@senatorgroup.com.au> wrote:
>> Brian, you go to the top of the class for that effort.
>> Looking forward to seeing the video (post beer consumption)!
>> SV
>
> --

Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil