I just downloaded TB version 1.41/Beta 5a and I noticed that thebat.exe is
close to 3 times the size it was in Beta 5... 1056KB vs 3117KB? Also, I
don't seem to be keeping up with my help files, etc. Those are all dated
01/10/1999. How are others staying on top of the help files? All the
downloads I've performed only include the executable file.

Nick

--
   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE