Hello Nick,

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 11:43:54 -0800GMT (10/03/2000, 03:43 +0800GMT),
Nick Andriash wrote:

NA> I just downloaded TB version 1.41/Beta 5a and I noticed that thebat.exe is
NA> close to 3 times the size it was in Beta 5... 1056KB vs 3117KB?

Here, thebat.exe is 1,051,136 Byte long.

NA> Also, I don't seem to be keeping up with my help files, etc. Those
NA> are all dated 01/10/1999.

Here, thebat.hlp is dated 13/12/1999.

NA> How are others staying on top of the help files? All the downloads
NA> I've performed only include the executable file.

Download the full version, not the beta version. The file thebat.exe
is a self-extracting file, and I think it should include the help
file. After you have downloaded and installed it, replace the
thebat.exe with the beta version executable (which you will have
course have backed up <g>).

I didn't look, but if you are lucky there is also the most recent help
file somewhere on the Ritlabs ftp server.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.41 Beta/5a under Chinese Windows 98
4.10 Build 1998   with a Pentium II/350 MHz.