On Wed, 3 May 2000 22:36:06 +0100, Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

> I  disagree.  It  still  works  for  me  *and*  it's  behaviour is now
> corrected  ISFA  the  correct entry is shown for the message currently
> being looked at in a folder (esp. the virtual ticker folder instead of
> the message currently selected in the main TB window).

Sorry. It was a hotkeys conflict. PowerBar uses similar shortcuts as
hotkeys. Disabling them cured the problem. :-) Sorry about the false
alarm. It was your disagreement that raised my awareness of a possible
application conflict. Thanks.

--
© 2000 Allie Martin       /*\       Using TB! v1.42 Beta/21 on Win2k Pro
---