Hello Peter,
On Wednesday, May 03, 2000 you wrote:

> 1. If the message was moved by filter other filters are not applied to
> it though Continue processing is on. So any re-filtering is very bad
> because filters which were changing something in the message (color
> for example) are also moving it back to Inbox and no other filters
> work with it.

You're  right. I think that the filter action "move message to folder"
should have a checkbox next to it, so that it could be deactivated. Or
even that the filter dialogue should be redesigned:

There  should  be only three tabs, first would contain signal strings,
and  would  thus  be  a  combination  of first half of first tab and a
second  tab.  Second  tab  would  contain all actions, including "move
messages to folder". The third tab would stay unchanged.

Additionally,  the  box  "name" could be present on all tabs, or above
the tabs.

--
Christopher J. Trybowski
------ [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- uin:4350719 ------

Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/20 [reg] under Windows 98 4.10 build 1998.