Hello Peter,

1.) How are you initiating the print process: crtl-P, icon, File /
Print?

2.) Where are you (cursor) when attempting to print: message body of
incoming message, editor in message  compose, etc.

Let's nail this one down. ;-)

It should not have to do with any reg settings in TB. As the spooler
window pops up, the signal is sent from TB. It is unlikely that there
will be a setting "don't send the data but initiate print".

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Ad: Our experienced Mom will care of your child. Fenced yard, meals, and
smacks included.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using a Celeron 366 MHz, 128MB RAM