Hi David,

@ 4:33:54 PM on 2/8/01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

BC>> %UCFirst: Uppercase first letter of word.
BC>> %UCWords: Uppercase first letter of every word.

> Maybe a stupid question: What do you mean with that macro's?

It's not a stupid question at all. Here's an example:

"ian go" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

And my template reply template has:

    Hi %OFromFName,

When I hit reply, it's going to look something like:

     Hi ian,

Which, IMO, is sloppy. Yes, one can arrow up and cap the I, but this
is The Bat!. If I had %UCFirst, I could just do:

   Hi %UCFirst='%OFromFName',

And I'm sure someone down the road will find something else useful for
those two macros.

Same goes for %UCWords for those who display full names in their
introductions (Ie. On Thursday, February 08, 2001 at 13:32:00 -0500,
Brian Clark [BC] wrote concerning 'The Bat! - suggestions')

Just opinions/wishes. 'Not the end of the world. :)

--
 Brian Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Web Architect, Designer, and Programmer