Hello all,
Sunday, January 3, 2010, mse wrote:

> Reports created by me with status resolved can be reopened by me, but I
> didn't check what happens when I actually do that. I could try with that
> report which describes a bug that has been resolved:
> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7812
> Start and end of monitoring is possible.

strange, reporter must be able to close Resolved issues reported by him.

> Reports not created by me with status resolved I can  only start or end
> monitoring

I have changed rights now, did something changed? Please logout before You
check this.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.2.16.2 Christmas Edition
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.2.1
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM