Hello Marek,

Sunday, January 03, 2010, 17:00:54, you wrote:

>>I have found this is an official known issue of Mantis bugtracker
>>confirmed by other users, so let me know and I will close issues until this
>>problem will be fixed by Mantisorg.

Thank you, Marek, very very much, just let me know when they release an upgrade
of Mantis, and we will upgrade the software. There is also an issue with
national (Unicode) characters, they are replaced to "?" characters, We hope
that with an upcoming update it will be fixed.

Maxim Masiutin                            mailto:m...@ritlabs.com