Hello TBBETA Members!

  It seems TB - or my system - has lost it's capability to handle
  keyboard shortcuts containing more than 3 keys. I assigned
  3-key-shortcuts, which work. Alas, as a side effect now my keyboartd
  layout gets switched every time I use TB's system-wide shortcuts
  since the only way to get any at all is to assign <Shift>+<Alt> to
  any other key.

  Anybody an idea what I have to change where to get my 4-key
  shortcuts back to work?

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 4.2.36.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info upon request

The First Amendment presupposes that right conclusions are more
likely to be gathered out of a multitude of tongues, than through any
kind of authoritative selection. [Judge Learned Hand as cited in New
York Times v. Sullivan]