Hello Raymund!

On Monday, August 16, 2010 at 2:33:35 PM you wrote:

> I guess that you added a second keyboard layout lately.

Not so much lately, it has always been in place. Not unlike my
TB system-wide shortcuts [remember, they worked without hitch for
years till last week].

I had two reasons to assign 4-key shortcuts:

  a) to avoid this specific Windows conflict
  b) to avoid conflicts with other programs in general

Hence, I am so unnerved by my set-up not working anymore though I
didn't change anything.

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 4.2.36.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info upon request

"So, this is how liberty dies - with thunderous applause." [George
Lucas through Senator Amidala]