Hi Maxim,

> That's why our core users value us: the system administrators put
> The Bat! to their users and can sleep well. The users won't send a
> message to a compromised servers. This is the unique trait of The
> Bat! and we don't want to loose this niche.

What you describe should be achieved using a management tool like
Windows Group Policy. It is an established mechanism, ridiculously
easy to program and reliable to boot while still allowing every degree
of flexibility the system administrator wants the user to have.

It also is a must-have if you need to administrate a network with more
than, say, three users. Ever gone from machine to machine and
redefined an address book on each one of them? Then doing the same the
next day again, because this happens to be a user setting, and half of
the users weren't present the first day?

To restrict the functionality of the software itself is just plain
wrong.

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß
Alto Speckhardt