> Hello Tbbeta,

>   Could  you  please  make  a  full  list  what's left to do to make a
>   release?

1. Syncronization complete doesn't work.

2. Mark all as read doesn't work.

3. Browsing delete messages doesn't work.

4.  When  deleting  multiple emails some messages are not deleted from
local  cache.  You  can  still see them in the list and they disappear
when switching folders.

5.  Message  list  is not refreshed if emails are deleted from another
client.

6. New thread sorting doesn't work most of the time.

7.  Moving  messages to Trash and marking them as read setting doesn't
work.

That's  from  top  of  my  head.  I  can  also go through my IMAP bugs
submitted  on  BT  year ago, but most of them cannot be tested without
proper syncronization.

 Vilius