viernes, 7 ene 2011 at 10:49, it seems you wrote:

> The hints are useless and the preferences don't work properly (setting
> them to Disabled causes URL hints to sometimes stay on screen until TB
> is restarted).

I  think the same as you. They're in beta status yet, and they should
be modified a bit.

The problem you say aabout they do not hide when the mouse it's no on
it could be changed on the options but the 50pixels of distance to the
mouse cannot be lowered to 10 pixels or other value we should want to
put there.

I think they're cool for folders, attachments and other things but not
for message list. I would like to disable they for the message
list because if I want to see the message I will click on it.

I  writed  to  the  BT one bug related to the reflowing of text if we
change the maximum width of the hints.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.0.0.126 BETA Professional OTFE
with iKey1000