>   properly.  I  know  that there is still a lot of things to do and to
>   fix,  but we need to make a "milestone" release - there are just too
>   many reason to do it and the main one is psychological - it's really
>   difficult  to  (re)write code for more than a year and not to make a
>   release,  it's  just  too much of pressure. I hope you're understand
>   what I'm trying to say.

No.  If  I  am not ready with the scientific paper, I dont publish. If
the  carmaker  is  not  ready  with the steering wheel, the car is not
sold.

>   So,  please post your showstoppers

Read your mail. "I know... to fix". Period.

We are here not to change diapers. No, I dont get what you try to say.
Come out with a flawless version for a change.

Vili