On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:29:25 +0200, Vilius Šumskas <vilius-
s1cezwje...@public.gmane.org> says...

> I think that it should work the other way around. If 1 connection is
> available then selected folder should be idled. And if more than 1 is used
> then one of these connections should idle inbox. I would really hate The Bat!
> for using 2 connections just to IDLE. This really makes no sense from IMAP
> point of view.

So it's exactly like I described for Thunderbird in my former post - it
works that way. And in my opinion it's most logical solution.

P.S. Please do something with your email/newsgroups reader as your posts
are barely readable and very hard to quote. Every line should be wrapped
at 80th character. :)

--
br,
Zurek