Hi,

i guess that a answer ist difficult, i expect none.
I dont understand the problem in that filtering mode in TB!. Why does it not
work so easy ? Are my configuration wrong ?
At the weekend i test around with fastmail and my own webspace, Opera,
Thunderbird, Android and Evolution. With none of them i have one problem to
filter messages and move them to other folders. The only one thats does not
work as expected is, sorry, TB!.

I have 4 filters.
"If subject is...." someting -> move that to folder "TB_beta"
"I sender is....." something -> move that to folder "something"

Not so heavy to understand that filtering.

F.P.