Hello all,
Monday, February 28, 2011, F.P. wrote:

>>did You checked Statistics tab of filters, if they are executed?
> No stats for automatic filters since version 5.....and, philosophical, no
> reaction for that issue.

I do not know, I have created 10 filters and all are working.

> Since 0.139 ReFilters is not working anymore, only for one messages. I
> have to press "Refilter" 10 times to filter 10 mails, back to *.138 ist
> works with ReFilter.

here it works OK, refiltered 19 messages from INBOX right now.

>>copy and paste filters You have problem with, we can check them. Otherwise,
> we can do nothing...
>
> How did i do that ? Is there a txt file with filters inside or do you
> need a copy from tha GUI ?
> Want send my filters to the mailinglist, or should i blank some phrases ?
> Cant find a Debug-Switch to get some extended logs.

Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 5.0.0.144 BETA
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.6.4
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM