Hi,

>are You starting philosophical thread?

not if we can get IMAP filtering to work.

>did You checked Statistics tab of filters, if they are executed?
No stats for automatic filters since version 5.....and, philosophical, no
reaction for that issue.
Since 0.139 ReFilters is not working anymore, only for one messages. I have
to press "Refilter" 10 times to filter 10 mails, back to *.138 ist works
with ReFilter.

>copy and paste filters You have problem with, we can check them. Otherwise,
we can do nothing...

How did i do that ? Is there a txt file with filters inside or do you need a
copy from tha GUI ?
Want send my filters to the mailinglist, or should i blank some phrases ?
Cant find a Debug-Switch to get some extended logs.

F.P.