On Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 1:29:20, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

> [*] HTML hints are now disabled by default (BETA issue)

I really don't see any difference regarding the hints - I can still
get my mouse over them (which causes them to eat mouse events), and I
still get a small white hint when my mouse is over the message list.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

[ The Bat! 5.0.8 on Windows 7 6.1.7601.Service Pack 1 ]

The more ridiculous a belief system, the higher the probability of its success.
       -- Bartz's Law of Hokey Horsepuckery