Hello Marck,

> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8460 is marked as fixed,
> resolved and closed, but I still have a problem here.

Yes, I changed status to resolved. I thought about that, too; the
reason why I closed it was that the entry describes URLs as not being
clickable in account log. Now they are. For POP3-accounts everything
is fine now, even if the log contains filter results.

The fact that URLs coming up with a filter result don't work in an
IMAP-account is from my POV either an IMAP-problem or a filter-problem
or a combination of both. As far as I correctly interpret your mails in the
other thread, the URLS would actually "work" if they pointed to the
correct folder.

> Manual filter application in an IMAP account results in the wrong
> URL for the filtered message being written to the log. This means
> that the bug is effectively not fixed.

> The URL in the account log following a manual filter of messages in
> an IMAP Inbox show that the message was filter but states the URL as
> account Inbox instead of the folder the message now lives in. This
> means that the URL still does not work.

> Can anyone confirm using an IMAP account and manual filtering? Does
> this need a new BugTraq entry?

I think a new BT-entry is justified since it is more an
IMAP-filtering-issue rather than a "URL-recognition-and-handling"
issue.

Best regards,
mse
--
Using The Bat! v5.0.8
Operating system: Windows XP 5.1.2600 with Service Pack 3