Hi Maxim,

up and running.

I'm using IMAP with my main account and a somehow unusual setup:

All mails I get on several email addresses (business, private etc pp...)
are routed to this main account. Also several mails are sorted into folders
on the mail server. I read mails with my smartphone and via webmailer and
from time to time I empty the account by downloading the mails to my local
mail client (TheBat). As I use subfolders I download the mails by filter
(move) the mails into local folders of my several local mail accounts.

This did work sometimes with 4.x, and works a lot better in 5.x, but not
perfect.

For example: I click on "receive mails" for the IMAP account. TheBat
connects to the server and checks all folders. After that, the filters
start working and move mails to my local accounts. But just _some_ folders.
E.g. the folder where the TheBat mailing list mails are stored is
untouched. I see the mails after TheBat checked the folder, but the mails
stay there until I do a manual refilter. Then the mails are moved to my
local folders. I cannot see _any_ difference between the different filters
here.

Can somebody confirm?

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v5.0.8 powered by Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org