Title: Re: No Filters fix yet. Hardd to believe
Hi Joe,

Saturday, May 7, 2011, 8:18:55 AM, Joe wrote:

I hate what this product has made be become... a list ventor...  Sorry to all reading this....

I hope you feel better. I must admit that I don't actually have any of your problems. Windows 7 64 bit, filters work most of the time (there are some filters that only work manual, if there's a problem with the IMAP connection then filtering stops), refilter works flawlessly, no hangs, I don't even get any AVs any more.

Weird how the same program can behave so differently on different platforms.

--
   __ _ Debian GNU User Simon Martin
  / /(_)_ __ _ ___ __  __  Project Manager