Hi Thomas,

> Personally, I currently depend on email for both my own company as
> well as my PhD studies, and I don't have a spare computer to test a
> risky software.

I  wouldn't  call v.5 a risky software but rather premature and fixing
it  takes  time - teething problem as you said. I'm rather not afraid
of  having  my  data  lost, however, I do not leave much space here to
have it lost :) (daily backups).

Loaded   about  30%  of  my  e-mails  (18000 e-mails so far) into v5 and it's
working   not bad in standard mode (in OTFE Duplicates Removal are not
not  working).  Of  course  there  are issues but assuming that RIT is
working  on  having it fixed they are IMO not something to give up TB!
so far :)

> If you need a stable email client, I recommend TB!v4.
You can't buy registration key for v.4, can you?

RS

The Bat! 5.0.8
Windows7 Professional (x64) Polish (SP1)
OTFE Enabled ; so far only 3 POP3 accounts

The Bat! 5.0.10
Windows7 Ultimate (x64) English (SP1)
OTFE Enabled ; so far only 3 POP3 accounts