Bob,

> Hi Maxim,

> Sunday, July 24, 2011, 12:56:33 PM, you wrote:

MM>> Hello Vilius,

MM>> Sunday, July 24, 2011, 8:34:18 AM, you wrote:

>>> However it should default to current mailbox.

MM>> Other IMAP applications even do not display which folder is currently
MM>> SELECTed on IMAP, and the users are happy! The evelness of knowledge ;-)

> Yes, even if you offer extra features, there will be some who are

Warning: Americentric thinking ahead. The world does not share "Our US
culture in general". Rumor has it that people in other parts of the
world have their own ideas.

On the other hand, there are some characteristics that humanity does
share in general. Note, it is not valid to refer to them as US
characteristics.

--

 Gleason