Hello Dwight,

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 16:06:14 -0500 GMT (16/Sep/11, 4:06 AM +0700 GMT),
Dwight Corrin wrote:

> Maybe we should try to figure out why you experience something else
> than I do. I use MicroEd in Plaintext. How about you?

I  think  we are experiencing the same thing. I use the micro editor.
The> works as a signal for quoted text for how many spaces you have
specified.  In  this message the line that starts 'The >' shows up as
text and if I block and copy the > gets copied.

If however I deleted the space between it shows up as quoted text. In
fiddling with this I see that it does still get copied though.

 ----

The above is copied with crtl-C from your message and then pasted with
crtl-V into the editor, so no %Quotes macro used. That may mess up the
quote levels, but just to make a point: In v4 (MircoEd) the quote
marks are copied correctly.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.