On Thursday, September 15, 2011, 7:11:20 PM, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> The above is copied with crtl-C from your message and then pasted with
> crtl-V into the editor, so no %Quotes macro used. That may mess up the
> quote levels, but just to make a point: In v4 (MircoEd) the quote
> marks are copied correctly.

likewise correct below with 5.0.22.14

> Maybe we should try to figure out why you experience something else
> than I do. I use MicroEd in Plaintext. How about you?

I  think  we are experiencing the same thing. I use the micro editor.
The> works as a signal for quoted text for how many spaces you have
specified.  In  this message the line that starts 'The >' shows up as
text and if I block and copy the > gets copied.

If however I deleted the space between it shows up as quoted text. In
fiddling with this I see that it does still get copied though.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 5.0.22.14 (ALPHA) on Windows Vista version 6,0
(Service Pack 2)