TF> Hello Tbbeta,

TF> Just upgraded my Windows and have two problems:

TF> 1.) TheBat does not flap any more when there are unread messages.

TF> 2.) I cannot see the To header, even though it is selected (see
TF> attached screenshot).

TF> Any confirmations?

I am on win8 and there is no flapping but as far as the to: header I had a
similar problem
Open a message and see if all the fields are there From, To, CC. BCC. Subject
or whatever you want then close the message and see if the fields don't now
show on the preview bar.

--
Rick
C:\ProgramData\The Bat!\cookies\politics.txt""

v5.3.6.0 (Christmas Edition) on Windows 6.2 Build  9200

Using all POP accounts
I download all images