Hello Roelof,

TF>> Just upgraded my Windows and have two problems:
TF>> 1.) TheBat does not flap any more when there are unread messages.

RO> It did flap here, but it stopped flapping as soon as I pinned it to
RO> the task bar. And as I consider it more convenient to have it pinned
RO> to the task bar I accepted the non flapping as the price to pay.

I did not flap from the beginning. I have now pinned it to the taskbar
too, so that seems to be normal... :-( I'll submit a bug report with
minor priority when I have the time.

TF>> 2.) I cannot see the To header, even though it is selected (see
TF>> attached screenshot).

RO> I saw that TB shows the organisation even though you had that
RO> disabled. You might try to toggle the show organisation and to headers
RO> on and off a couple of times and see if that helps.
RO> Over here I've set the same options as you for headers to show and I
RO> get the right headers.
RO> (Though I've set a threaded view mode, but that shouldn't matter as I
RO> see the same headers when I disable threading.)

Toggling did the trick! I toggled Organisation on and off, and toggled
TO off and on, and now everything is shown as desired. Thanks for the
tip.

--
Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.3.6.0 (Christmas Edition)
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1