Hello Thomas,

TF>>> Just upgraded my Windows and have two problems:
TF>>> 1.) TheBat does not flap any more when there are unread messages.

RO>> It did flap here, but it stopped flapping as soon as I pinned it to
RO>> the task bar. And as I consider it more convenient to have it pinned
RO>> to the task bar I accepted the non flapping as the price to pay.
> I did not flap from the beginning. I have now pinned it to the taskbar
> too, so that seems to be normal... :-( I'll submit a bug report with
> minor priority when I have the time.

I have to say it flaps for me though - pinned or not (while a thing
stopping flapping when pinned somewhere wouldn't sound that unlogical -
maybe RIT wanted us to feel a touch of real life :) ).
I am using TB! 5.3.6.0 and Windows 7 Prof German.

TF>>> 2.) I cannot see the To header, even though it is selected (see
TF>>> attached screenshot).

> Toggling did the trick! I toggled Organisation on and off, and toggled
> TO off and on, and now everything is shown as desired. Thanks for the
> tip.

All headers I was used to were there for me right from the start.
My process when upgrading windows was copying the registry branch from the
old computer. I am doing it this way for some time now and never got
problems (except for paths needing to be fixed of course)

 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz