Hello The,

Somehow,  on my main machine, I created a situation where I cannot log
into the Bat.

When  the screen opens it asks for the User Name and Password.  When I
enter this information for an email account, it claims no such account
exists.

So, I am shut out.

The  good  news  is I have IMAP accounts so I have been able to set up
another  client  -  Thunderbird.  Let's just say, Thunderbird, does do
the job.

One  of  our  colleagues suggested removing everything (registry keys,
account   etc.)  and  then doing a clean install.  I tried that and it
did not work.

Does  anyone else have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?  Is
there  a  registry  key  that  I  don't  know about that could fix the
problem?

My  files  are  located  on separate drive from the program if that is
helpful.

I welcome any all advice.

Thank    you.

Jerry